Monday, November 10, 2008

One of the Okes

If anyone has been wondering why Rail to Rail is pink…

I believe the template was corrupted during a technical procedure of sorts. It’s nothing that won’t be fixed very soon.
I’m not exploring my feminine side, or trying on the metrosexual salmon-pink vibe. It’s just a glitch, okay?

As a show of my extreme manliness and commitment to being one of the okes, I’ve decided to post a picture of a lank big wave and write in my breeker voice.




This thing is laaak, massive hey. Whotchoo okes think?

Thanks to Brett for sending the link to me- we’ll catch up soon broe. Go eat steak and drink beer while Boots and All is on. Maybe fix our cars in the afternoon. You know, laak, a day with the boys hey.

Also, jusss, I nearly kaked my broeks this weekend during that game against Wales. Juso man, the laaast, laak, ten minutes were hectic hey? Thought the boks were gonna blow it.

Ill have some more new a bit later on. I’m just going to jog around Uitenhag quickly. I’ll probably do about 2 hundred thousand push ups when I get back and then drink a few protein shakes. You know, laak, a normal day for one of the okes.

Note: The picture comes from www.surfermag.com, where they are covering the Oakley Surfing Life Big Wave Awards.

No comments: